Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Friday, July 11, 2014

Staying Cool & Other Crazy News

I've been rather quiet around here lately.  Partly because we've been exceptionally busy - more about that later - but partly because they're some big news in the works for the Nest.  I hope to be able to tell you all the details soon, but know that it involves a giveaway, an announcement, and some other fun stuff.

Why slow the pace now?  

We haven't been home much.  

My Little Man made the All-Star team with Little League here in town.  My husband is one of his coaches.  They practice for several hours at a shot, three times a week, and in the midst of the heat waves we've had lately, it's been a big deal.  My Little Man has learned a lot and improved, though, and they're having a blast.  With the first tournament this weekend, the pace isn't slowing soon.



My Big Helper and I have been doing some artsy things during our baseball exile.  She also hosted her annual lemonade stand this past weekend, and we all spent weeks in preparation.  We'll tell you more about that soon, too.

In the meantime, I do have some exciting news!  One of our games has been featured over at She Knows - and you can go here to check it out for a fun way to stay cool this summer.

What's your favorite way to beat the heat?

No comments:

Post a Comment