Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Friday, February 19, 2010

Anybody Interested?

When I opened my Bible this morning and saw that we're still reading about the legalistic technicalities of sacrificing, I wasn't exactly thrilled. There's definitely interesting stuff there, but it's not the riveting adventure story that Genesis was! It got me thinking ... Wendy's been talking about all the foreshadowing that she's seeing within these rules, and others are posting about it, but lots of questions came up on Tuesday. If our favorite local peace-filled seminary grad and mommy-to-be-again was willing to do a Q and A with us about that, would you be interested? Maybe we could meet a bit earlier for dinner somewhere and pick up her tab for her trouble? Just a thought ... Let me know .....

No comments:

Post a Comment