Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

We're Reading ...

On Tuesday we chose books for the next several months. Here's a list of dates and the book information as I recorded it. If you see any errors, please let me know. :-)

March 30th ............................. 'A Can of Peas' by Trace DePree
April 20th ............................... 'The Clouds Roll By' by Sibella Giorello
May 25th ................................ ''The Stain' by Harry Kraus, MD
June 22nd ............................... 'A Penny for Your Thoughts' by Mindy Starns Clark

I am still waiting for the exact date of our dinner with our special guest. It's coming ... I'll post it as soon as I have confirmation!

Someone also asked for the Christian websites that I frequent for money saving deals. You can find them here and here.

Wendy has posted some wonderful vlogs lately! Leviticus is hard, but if you're really struggling, try to take some time to watch her videos or read through some of the comments. The extra information can really make these passages come alive! If you've gotten behind and you want to catch up - which is extra hard for me when I'm in Leviticus! - maybe a treat will help. Maybe you can settle down with a favorite snack or head out to a shop or restaurant to hang out with a cold drink in a quiet corner to spread out your stuff and catch up. Think outside the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment