Here's a tentative plan, though, to prevent myriads of trips to the grocery store.
- Cinnamon & Sugar Baked Doughnuts, fruit
- scrambled eggs, juice, bananas
- Cinnamon Almond Granola and fruit
- Fish & chips in newspaper with a side salad
- birthday request: pizza, salad
- Chicken enchilada soup, tortilla chips & salsa, fruit
- Angel hair pasta with Easy Bolognese Sauce
- Loaded cauliflower & chicken casserole with cous cous @ applesauce
- Taco bar - beans, beef, grilled onions & peppers, cheese, lettuce, tomato, salsa, Spanish rice
We've got about half of a birthday cake left from this weekend's party and some ice cream, too. We'll be feasting on that this weekend - and I'll share more about this crazy cake tomorrow.
What are you cooking this week?
For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.