We're going out for dinner to celebrate his special day today, and I'm going to try to prepare a few of his favorites over the next few days. We're also wrapping up our Amish unit, so we'll do just a bit more baking - and then we'll move on to our next topic. I do have some more yummy Amish recipes to share with you, though!
Here's our plan:
- scrambled eggs, Steal-Good Pumpkin Bread
- yogurt parfaits with Cinnamon Almond Granola
- pancakes, oranges
- homemade cinnamon bread, bananas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- Birthday Dinner Out
- Barbecue, roasted carrots/carrot sticks, applesauce
- Baked ham, roasted potatoes, steamed broccoli
- Crock Pot scalloped potato casserole with ham and peas
- Ham and broccoli muffins, marinara sauce, applesauce
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup, Grandma's Biscuits
We're also planning to make these things this week:
What are you cooking up this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.