In the meantime, tonight is our only at-home night this week. Church events start ramping back up this week, and the sports seasons are nowhere near over. Life promises to stay busy, so I'm planning simple meals that will reheat well until everyone's able to eat them.
Here's the plan:
- Simple soaked pancakes
- scrambled eggs, juice, bananas
- Applesauce Muffins
- Hamburgers, carrot sticks, pears, Grilled Jalapeno Poppers, chips
- Foil babies - recipe coming soon!
- Betsy's Baked Mac 'n' Cheese with ham and carrot sticks
- Baked Chicken & Brown Rice Casserole
- Pancakes-for-dinner, scrambled eggs, bacon
We've been ice-creaming it so much that we haven't done any baking, bu we might try out these Chewy Coconut Bars this week. I can't get Lumpy's Almond Joy Ice Cream out of my mind, and I love the possibilities that the coconut offers in these bars!
What are you cooking this week?
For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.