For our busy nights this week, I'm scheduling a few repeats that we didn't get to last week ....
Here's the plan:
- Simple soaked pancakes
- scrambled eggs, juice, bananas
- Perfectly Pumpkin Waffles
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Hamburgers, carrot sticks, pears, Grilled Jalapeno Poppers, chips
- Foil babies - recipe coming soon!
- Dinner out using kids-eat-free specials after a field trip
- Ham, Green Beans, and Potatoes
- Baked Chicken & Brown Rice Casserole
- Grilled chicken, Mom's Baked Corn, S'Mashed Italian Potatoes, Roasted carrots
We didn't get to try these Chewy Coconut Bars last week, and they're definitely on the plan for this week. I'm looking for something good and chocolate-y, too. Any suggestions??
What are you cooking this week?
For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.