Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, April 25, 2011

Mom's Baked Corn


This is a family staple for us, and no family gathering or holiday would be the same without it!  It's simple and easy to make, transports well, and holds when necessary.

Ingredients:
1 pint frozen corn (I freeze my own each summer) or 1 can creamed corn
1 can creamed corn
2 eggs
1 c. milk
2 T. cream of Tarter
salt and pepper to taste
2 handfuls of crackers, crushed
2 T. butter

Mix all ingredients together.  Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until center is set.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Havent tried this kind of recipe and I think it is soo good cause I love corn.You have a very homely blog and a lovely family. hope you can come and check my food blog. www.cookiedropletsetcbymarelie.com

    ReplyDelete