Can you believe that it's here already? Both 2013 and, with it, the Christmas season - flew by. It's hard to believe that the hubbub is over already, but here we are, facing a new year, a new week, and new activities.
This one is going to be a typical first-week-of-the-month for us in that we have lots going on, but then our month slows way down, and I'm looking forward to that!
We're also facing cold temperatures, warmer than much of the country, but colder than our norm, so we're planning to stay inside and stay warm this week.
- scrambled eggs, juice, bananas
- Cinnamon Almond Granola and fruit
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal, oranges
- Taco soup with cheese and tortilla chips
- Chili and cornbread
- Stromboli Rolls, salad
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken with baked potatoes and steamed broccoli
This week we'll be baking something new. I'm in the mood to play a bit. Suggestions?? :-)
What are you cooking this week?
For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.