Here are a few general ideas:
- scrambled eggs, juice, bananas
- Cinnamon Almond Granola and fruit
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal, oranges
- Grilled steak fajitas with peppers, onions, salsa, and rice
- Easter dinner: baked ham, Guilty Good Green Beans, Mom's Baked Corn, S'Mashed Italian Potatoes, Resurrection rolls, applesauce, and Resurrection cake for dessert.
We're going to bake a Resurrection Cake on Saturday to have for dessert on Sunday. In the past we've made this Bunny Cake.
What are you cooking this week?
For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.