Christmas seems to be ruling my list this week, but we've been working hard to get ready. I want to get the "stuff" preparations out of the way so that we can spend lots of time together focusing on the reason for the season in the days leading up to Christmas.
But this week, in the Advent craziness, here are just a few of the blessings I found:
- buying a freshly cut tree from a family's lot.
- rustic stuffed-apple coffee cake, prepped for Christmas breakfast and in the freezer.
- best friends, dancing to Christmas music, waiting to decorate the tree.
- beading Christmas ornaments while they wait patiently for the lights to be strung.
- time with friends, making Christmas cards for firefighters.
- Help not only with the tree ornaments, but with every other decoration in the house! Wonderful family time - and the mess cleaned up in record time.
What blessings have you discovered this week?