Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, November 19, 2012

Free Card from Treat!

I just found out that Treat, a brand of Shutterfly, is offering one free card on November 18th and 19th only!  These cards can be personalized and sent totally for free!  

Here's the info I received:  


Your holiday checklist just got shorter. Create and send a totally personalized greeting card from Treat for FREE. Whether saying thanks for Thanksgiving, wishing a best friend a holiday birthday, or simply sharing the holiday cheer with a just because card, Treat lets you create a one-of-a-kind card that is sure to impress.

Enter the code TREATBLOGR to get your card for free.

* I am being compensated for this post with free product from Treat.  I'm sharing this deal with you because I think it's a good deal - and I love to share!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment