Last week really raked us over, but not in the busy way we expected - 3/4 of us came down with the flu. Fortunately, we didn't all get it at the same time, but we did have to cancel or change most of our obligations for the week. Since I am the one who succumbed to it most recently, we're going to be taking it easy today - and my meal plan might be a bit simpler than usual for when we're having a slow week - partly because I'm not myself yet, and partly because most meals from last week didn't get made.
So, here's the plan:
- Pumpkin waffles
- Cinnamon bread and bananas
- Scrambled eggs and oranges
- Peanut butter granola & fruit
- Spaghetti with Easy Bolognese Sauce
- Free pizza (Super Bowl Special), carrot sticks, apples
- Breakfast pizza
- Pizza roll
- Chicken, broccoli, and rice casserole
- Bean and cheese burritos
What are you cooking up this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.