Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - March 4, 2013


Last week really raked us over, but not in the busy way we expected - 3/4 of us came down with the flu.  Fortunately, we didn't all get it at the same time, but we did have to cancel or change most of our obligations for the week.  Since I am the one who succumbed to it most recently, we're going to be taking it easy today - and my meal plan might be a bit simpler than usual for when we're having a slow week - partly because I'm not myself yet, and partly because most meals from last week didn't get made.

So, here's the plan:

Breakfast:
- Pumpkin waffles
- Cinnamon bread and bananas
- Scrambled eggs and oranges
Peanut butter granola & fruit

Dinner:
- Spaghetti with Easy Bolognese Sauce
- Free pizza (Super Bowl Special), carrot sticks, apples
- Breakfast pizza
Pizza roll
- Chicken, broccoli, and rice casserole
- Bean and cheese burritos
- Leftovers

What are you cooking up this week?

For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I were better at meal planning but I am not. I just don't ever stick with what I had planned.

    ReplyDelete