The weather continues to be gorgeous, hovering in the high 70s and low 80s, with only a few storms on the way in the next few days. I'm looking forward to using the grill this week! I'll also still be pulling things out the freezer. I didn't realize that we had packed so much food in there, but I want to keep using the berries and corn so that we have the space to freeze fresh ones this summer.
So here's the meal plan for the week:
- Cereal with fresh fruit
- Better-than-the-Bakery Blueberry Muffins
Lunches will be our usual assortment of leftovers or sandwiches with sliced fruit or veggies and cheese or yogurt.
- Baked fish, rice, salad, baked corn, cantelope
- Baked ham, scalloped potatoes, lima beans, strawberry shortcake
- Black bean burgers, roasted Parmesan green beans, applesauce
- Baked potato bar with steamed broccoli, diced ham, cheese, and tomatoes
- Grilled pizza, salad, fruit
- Cookout! with hot dogs, mountain pies, and lemonade
- Grab it and Growl
I'm also looking forward to making some cookies to stash in the freezer that can be easily sliced and made for unexpected company. :-)
For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.