Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, October 7, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - October 7, 2013

We're having a very strange week here.  With 'stuff' on the calendar nearly every day but on a sports hiatus, we are slammed during the daytime but are able to eat a later dinner.  I'm not sure how that will play out in reality, but I'm hoping to throw a few actual meals in there.  We also have lots of turkey left from last week, and so we'll be having good sandwiches and quesadillas for lunch.

Here's the plan:

Breakfast:
- scrambled eggs, juice, bananas


www.anestintherocks.blogspot.com

Cinnamon Almond Granola and fruit



Steal-Good Pumpkin Bread



Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal


Dinner:



Roasted Turkey and Brie Grilled Sandwich



Creamy Veggie Casserole - didn't get to this last week



Not-Your-Average Potato Cakes, roasted green beans, Mom's Baked Corn, applesauce
- Leftovers
- Daddy's on his own!
What are you cooking this week?

For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.

2 comments:

  1. The oatmeal bake looks great. Maybe my kids would like that. I need new breakfast ideas! The sausage foil bake looks like one of my favorite dishes my dad makes. (One of the only dishes my dad makes! lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Big Helper says that the baked oatmeal tastes like a giant cookie. ;-) Enjoy!

      Delete