Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

FREE Valentine's Printable Scripture Pack - Today and Tomorrow Only




A few years ago I read a wonderful idea on Karen Ehman's blog.  She said that every year her family worked to memorize 1 Corinthians 13 together, as a family.  I loved that idea, and we've been doing it every since.

But this year I didn't want to make a big poster.  I wanted something simpler, something that I could grab time after time.  Something small enough to print and hang by the bathroom mirror, to keep on the kitchen table, or to hang up in our school room.

So I've created a simple printable pack featuring 1 Corinthians 13:4-6. The package contains several pages - one to print and use as a study guide, as a discussion starter, or as a memorization too, and another with spaces.  What do you do with them?  Watch for when someone you know demonstrates those traits of love as detailed in 'The Love Chapter' and write in their name.  See if you can spot people loving all month long!

I've uploaded these printables to my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  They're FREE today and tomorrow only - so go check them out!  

**If you print and use these, I'd love to know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking this up at our All Things Valentines Link Up! We're kicking off the All Things Spring Link Up on Feb 28th. I hope you'll stop by and link up again! Blessings!

    (This is the short link should you want to stop by the All Things Spring Link Up when it goes live --> http://wp.me/p4fdY3-dA )

    Marissa D

    ReplyDelete