Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, February 17, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - February 17, 2014

We're having a different sort of week this week. We have three major out-of-town field trips, a party/meeting, and, hopefully, our youth group will meet.  I'm excited about the events but I've been sort of dreading the busyness of it all.  While I usually try to avoid scheduling things like this, it was out of my hands this time - so I'm trying hard to prepare for it the best I can and then to go with the flow.

Basically, I'm not planning to cook this week.  Like at all.  It's hard to cook from the mini-van!

I did some prep stuff on Saturday, though, and I've been putting things in the freezer as I had the chance, so here's my on-the-run plan for this week. 

Breakfast: 



Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars, oranges

- scrambled eggs, juice, bananas

www.anestintherocks.blogspot.com


Dinner:

Wild rice soup & salad 


Chili, fruit

- Chick-Fil-A Kids' Night

- Pizza, carrots

- Barbecue sandwiches, salad

- Leftovers

I'd love to say that we're going to bake something fun & decadent, but I'm pretty sure I'll be doing well to keep us in bread and to keep the dishes done, so we'll not push that.  If any baking happens before Saturday, it will just be a happy bonus.

What are you cooking this week?


For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment