Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - March 28


I've just returned from my Women's Wellness Weekend at Camp Harrison (more about that tomorrow) and many of the supplies that I left for my family are still in the fridge, so I'm adjusting the plan for this week to include those.

Monday - Chicken pot pie soup with biscuits (a kid favorite at our house)
Tuesday - Baked potatoes with cheese, steamed broccoli, and barbecue chicken
Wednesday - Roasted turkey, Garlic brown rice, baked corn, and green beans
Thursday - Stir fry with steak strips, veggies, and rice
Friday - White pizza with tomatoes, canteloupe
Saturday - Tacos, Corn, Salad

Join in the Menu Plan Monday fun here!

No comments:

Post a Comment