So this month's Crazy Cooking Challenge is all about smoothies - and I found the perfect one! This Sweet Watermelon-Strawberry Smoothie from One Frugal Foodie is healthy and delicious. It tastes of summer - sweet, simple, wholesome, and it comes together very quickly.
So to make your own Sweet Strawberry-Watermelon Smoothie, here's what you need:
- 1 c. frozen strawberry halves
- 2 c. watermelon chunks, not frozen
- a few teaspoons of lime juice - adjust according to your love of lime
- 1 packet of Truvia
To make your smoothie, just:
- Start with the watermelon chunks. Blend them until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite fun glass.
Thanks, One Frugal Foodie, for a fabulous smoothie!