So, here's what's on the menu this week:
- Whole wheat pancakes and honey
- Cinnamon raisin swirl toast and fruit
Lunches will be our usual assortment of leftovers and sandwiches.
- Chicken and rice casserole, blueberry pie
- Grilled turkey burgers, baked black beans, watermelon, ice cream
- Jambalaya over brown rice, watermelon
- Stir fried chicken and veggies over brown rice
- Campfire cookout with hot dogs, watermelon, and s'mores
My Big Helper has been wanting to try these Healthy Homemade Poptarts for quite some time. Since I've got a bit of yogurt in the fridge right now, we might try them out this week.
The next Crazy Cooking Challenge has been announced, and it's for cheesecake! Yum! If you have a fantastic cheesecake recipe posted on your blog, feel free to send me a link. I'd love to check it out and possibly feature your recipe during the challenge next month. :-)
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.