- Breakfast cake, fruit
- scrambled eggs
- yogurt parfaits with fresh fruit and Cinnamon Almond Granola (I realize I say this every week, but it never gets old - love this stuff!)
Lunches will be our usual assortment of sandwiches or leftovers, except on those days when the kids sleep in really, really late, and then we'll grab some fruit and nuts when we get hungry and keep on movin'.
- Sliced steak, bean, and cheese quesadillas, watermelon
- Grilled sausage and pepper sandwiches, watermelon
- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, jalapeno poppers
- Grilled Pizza, watermelon
Since the weather will be cool enough to do just a bit of baking, we might try to make some Caramel Pumpkin Doughnut (Hole) Muffins and some Homemade Poptarts if we can find the time. :-)
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.