Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Bucket List


When the leaves start to change and the temperatures drop, I get excited for fall.  It reminds me of being at home and seeing the leaves on a certain tree flame red across the pasture; of apple cider from Dirty Foot Joe's, a local Amish man with his own cider press; of haunted hayrides and cheering on football teams on chilly Friday nights.

My family's farm is now far away and I don't know of any local cider presses, but there are still lots of fun things to do in this season.  These are a few of my favorites, and I'm hoping that we can have fun doing as many of these as possible in the next few weeks.
  • visit a pumpkin farm
  • eat candy corn
  • cook our dinner outside over a campfire
  • roast pumpkin seeds
  • decorate the house for fall with oranges, reds, and yellows
  • What's your favorite fall activity?

No comments:

Post a Comment