I'm very excited about this week. We have only two evening activities and a few daytime ones, all spread out, with beautiful weather predicted overall. I'm hoping that our slower activity pace means lots of time outside! We went hiking on a nearby "mountain" on Saturday and the weather was beautiful - I'm not ready to come inside yet!
Here's the plan:
- Baked oatmeal
- Scrambled eggs and oranges
- White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins - I'll be playing to make this a bit healthier
- Breakfast enchiladas
- Spinach Roll
- Baked Potato Bar with cheese, broccoli, black beans, salsa
- Pepperoni Rolls, carrot sticks
- Chicken & Black Bean Enchilada Casserole
I'm hoping to fit in a bit of baking this week, too. Some cookies would be great! Maybe I can get two batches made - one to eat now and the other to freeze as dough for the holiday season? I'm going to try for these Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies (CCC). Maybe a batch of these Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars, too?
What's on your Meal Plan this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie!