IT'S THE LAST WEEK OF BASEBALL! As much fun as I've had watching my Little Man enjoy the game, I can't wait until our evenings belong to us again - especially since he has games FOUR NIGHTS this week! It's going to be a busy one. I see no freezer cooking happening this week - it's going to be all about taking stuff OUT of the freezer and using it!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter Apple Nachos
- Spicy Sausage Pasta, salad
- Baked chicken and rice casserole
- Chicken enchiladas, carrot sticks, applesauce
- Pizza, veggies, apple slices
- Dinner at church
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie!