Confession time: I didn't follow my meal plan very much last week. Between crazy weather and schedules and a sick little girl, we ended up opting for the simple route. With my husband away for work training, that often meant pulling leftovers out of the fridge.
We're going to be doing that again some this week. Why cook more if there's already good, healthy food prepared? We're keeping this week simple - plus continuing to use the ham that I baked last week.
- yogurt parfaits with Cinnamon Almond Granola
- Breakfast burritos with ham, eggs, and cheese
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars and oranges
- Leftover pancakes (see dinners)
- Pancakes with maple syrup and sausage
- Spinach, Chicken, & Pasta Casserole
- Ham & Cheese Muffins, carrot sticks, applesauce (didn't make these last week)
- Ham, Green Beans, and Potatoes with bread and applesauce
- Free Pizza from the Super Bowl giveaways
What are you cooking this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.