We're scheduled to have a crazy, busy, gotta-be-somewhere-every-day-at-least-once-this-week week! Is anybody else's schedule particularly pressed, or is it just us?
With that in mind, I've gotten a few simple things from the grocery store that aren't necessarily the kind of meals we typically have, but they'll help keep things running smoothly.
So, here's the plan:
- scrambled eggs and fruit
- leftover pancakes
- Peanut butter granola & fruit
- Sliced ham, Crock Pot scalloped potatoes, buttered limas
- Hamburgers, Mom's Baked Corn, roasted carrots
- Fish, rice pilaf, steamed broccoli
- Free pizza (Super Bowl Special), carrot sticks, apples
- Dinner out (date with my Little Man)
- Dinner at church (what to take??)
I'd like to test out these Greek yogurt cookies at the beginning of the week, too, if I can fit them in. We'll make a batch of Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars for snacking.
What will you be cooking up this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.