Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, April 1, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - April 1st, 2013

It's SPRING BREAK!  I'm super excited about that this week.  Although we tried to take some time off last week, it didn't work - and so we're pressing forward with a more relaxed schedule this week in the hopes of getting lots done (me), trying new artistic endeavors (my Big Helper), and lots of massive Matchbox races (my Little Man).  

Our evenings are a bit crazy, though, as baseball practice has begun and I'm still working with a kids' class at church.  We won't have time for massive meal preparations!

Here's our plan:

Breakfast:

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal, oranges
- scrambled eggs, fruit
- Cinnamon roll baked doughnuts, fruit
- leftover pancakes



Dinner:
- Pancakes, sausage, fruit
Lasagna, salad


Pizza, salad
- Dinner on the run (Field Trip Day)
- Cream cheese chicken, baked potatoes, broccoli
- Leftovers
- Dinner at church

I've been really hungry for some chocolate chip cookies, so I'm hoping to make these sometime this week!

What will you be cooking up this week?

For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment