I made these doughnuts just before my Big Helper's birthday a few weeks ago, and she was super excited. A huge lemonade fan, she loved the tartness of these doughnuts - and their pretty pink color didn't hurt, either!
I loved how quick and easy these doughnuts are to make. If you pipe the batter into the doughnut pans, it's even easier.
Here's how to make your own Pink Lemonade Doughnuts.
- 1 box of Pink Lemonade cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. water
- 6 oz. strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1 c. 10X sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1-3 T. milk
- Mix eggs, water, cake mix, and yogurt in a large bowl.
- Transfer batter to a bag for piping.
- Butter doughnut pan.
- Bake doughnuts at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until springy (in texture, not color).
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
- While cooling, make the glaze by stirring 10X sugar, vanilla, salt, and milk together until it resembles a gravy-like consistency.
- Dip each doughnut into the glaze.
What's your favorite kind of doughnut?