Monday, April 22, 2013
Menu Plan Monday - April 22, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MAN! He's turning six today- where does the time go?
We're preparing for a big trip and have lots of school things happening this week, so our menu plan feels a bit different to me than usual. We're also preparing for a trip, so I'm stashing leftovers in the freezer for my husband to eat while I'm away.
Here's the plan:
- leftover pancakes and fruit from birthday celebrations
- scrambled eggs and toast
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- Out to dinner for a birthday celebration, location TBD
- pizza with a gift certificate, fruit, salad
- tacos, Spanish rice, salad
- breakfast pizza, fruit
- Cheesy Chicken Taquitos, salad
I'm also hoping to make these things to take on our trip:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Cinnamon Almond Granola
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies (CCC)
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie!