We're keeping things simple in the kitchen once again. Last week we saw temperatures soar to near 90 most days, so we're moving into a summer-style plan that won't heat up the house but will be healthy and filling.
Here's our plan:
- Scrambled eggs, canteloupe, and toast
- Pancakes and fruit
- Whole Wheat Cinnamon Rolls, fruit
- Sliced ham, Mom's Baked Corn, rolls, and baked (sweet) potatoes
- Family Movie night/snack supper to celebrate the completion of Swiss Family Robinson by our Big Helper :-)
- Campfire cookout with roasted hot dogs, fresh fruit, and birthday cake
- Grilled Chicken with veggies and salad
What spring things are you cooking this week?
For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.