- With so much 'flood' experience, it was cleaned up faster than ever.
- My laundry room has been returned to a pristine condition - with much less clutter.
We also ...
- had lots of fun with 'T is for Truck' week.
- found several new recipes that even the pickiest eater in the household liked ....
- and one that quickly became my new favorite.
- A free family hot chocolate night at McDonald's turned into a smoothie night when their hot chocolate machines broke. Not sure how that happens, exactly, but since I like smoothies much better, it all worked out for me.
- My Little Man has really loved the new family Nook. We found a free Smithsonian app that allows us to watch short videos about sharks and dinosaurs. I love watching how fast he picks up the new technology!
- enjoyed our first-ever family Oregon Trail.
- my husband spent a fun day with the kids away from the house while I put away the Christmas decorations.
- my husband and our Big Helper did the dishes for me on Friday night. Yay!
- my family delivered a healthy lunch to me mid-tree removal yesterday. So yummy.
- I've eaten less sugar over the past few days. Definitely a must.
So despite the usual craziness, there have been lots of good things this week. What blessings have you received this week?
For more Multitudes on Monday, visit A Holy Experience!