This week, we have several special events, including evening ones, and company for the weekend, as well as weather that's stretching from the 40s to near 90. I'm not really too sure how to plan for that, so here's a rough guess. We'll go from there.
- scrambled eggs and cantaloupe
- cinnamon rolls and strawberries
- ham, browned potatoes, Mom's Baked Corn, applesauce
- ham and cheese calzones, salad, fruit
- sandwiches on the road
- chicken fajitas, salad, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Turkey breast, "Best Ever" Cheesy Grilled Potatoes, Guilty Good Green Beans, strawberries
- hamburgers, salad, potato chips, cookies
What are you cooking up this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.