We're recovering from last week's vacation and taking a few day trips this week. School will start soon, so we're all about getting the most out of our remaining summer days. We're going to start studying Italy this week - more about that soon!
- Cereal and milk
- Frittata, toast, peaches
- Yogurt and skillet granola X2
- Vanilla streusel muffins, fresh fruit X2
Lunches: Lunches will be our usual assortment of sandwiches, yogurt or cheese, and fresh fruits/veggies or leftovers.
- Chicken corn soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, fresh peaches
- Dinner out on our way home from Staunton River State Park
- Grilled pizza with basic Bolognese sauce - recipe coming Wednesday! - and sliced veggies
- Barbecued chicken, foccia, grilled marinated veggies, peach pudding - pudding recipe coming on Friday
- Lasagne, salad, Italian bread, fruit, puff pastry in honor of our Italian study
- Grab it and Growl
For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie!