We're beginning our study of the UK this week and squeezing every last moment out of summer before school begins! We have several appointments and field trips planned out of town, and rumor has it that the weather is to be a bit cooler than it has been for the past month or so. Yay! More time outside for us! :-)
- Cereal and bananas X2
- Scrambled eggs, toast, and fruit X2
- English pancakes and fruit
- Whole wheat waffles
- Cheese and eggs
Lunches will be our usual assortment of sandwiches, sliced fruits and veggies and yogurt, or ... leftovers.
- Dinner out after a trip to Staunton River State Park - last one of the season!
- Shepherd's Pie (our own variation, but we'll start with this one)
- Fish and chips with honeyed carrots, parkin
- Family dinner out after a day at the museum/errands
- Pizza, carrot sticks, Strawberry trifle
- Barbecue, salad, leftover trifle
- Grab it and growl
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie!