Monday, August 8, 2011
Menu Plan Monday - August 8, 2011
We're finishing our Italian studies this week and will begin studying the UK. Only two weeks left before school begins! I have to make one evening trip out of town and we'll be spending our days together, the kids and I, doing crafts and making watery messes outside, so our meals will be easy in prep time and low on the heat - it's still topping out over 100 degrees here.
- Pancakes and fruit
- Waffles and fruit X2
- Cereal and fruit X2
- Yogurt parfaits with skillet granola and blueberries
Lunches will be our usual assortment of sandwiches, sliced veggies, and cheese or leftovers.
- a sandwich and grapes. It's just me today.
- Calzones with ricotta and ham (recipe coming Wednesday), marinara sauce, carrot sticks, peach pudding
- Crockpot Minestrone soup (we didn't get to make it last week), homemade foccocia, cream puffs
- Mini Mexican pizzas, watermelon, pudding pops
- Crockpot BBQ chicken sandwiches, sliced tomatoes, salad, watermelon
- Hamburgers, baked black beans, sliced veggies, pudding pops
- Grab it and Growl - whatever you can find in the fridge night!
Check out my latest giveaway while you're here.
For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie!