Now that we're back at home, however, my thoughts have returned to the nitty-gritty details of home life and menu planning tops this list. We have a SUPER busy week coming up, and so we're going to keep things simple to keep life truckin' right along. (Although if a perky chef wanted to make an appearance in my kitchen each morning and make breakfast, I wouldn't complain - that was an especially nice feature of staying in a B&B!)
- scrambled eggs and toast
- leftover waffles and fruit
I'd like to say that I'll be more creative, but realistically speaking, this will probably be it. it's going to be a big week.
- Burritos, nachos with black beans, cheese, and salsa, watermelon
- Pizza, carrot sticks, watermelon
- Grilled fish, baked potatoes, salad
- Steak quesadillas, salad
- Dinner out for Father's Day
- Dinner at church - what to make??
For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.