Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, June 10, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - June 10, 2013


This is where I found myself Saturday afternoon.  We had quite the anniversary adventure!  More on that tomorrow ....  ;-)

Now that we're back at home, however, my thoughts have returned to the nitty-gritty details of home life and menu planning tops this list.  We have a SUPER busy week coming up, and so we're going to keep things simple to keep life truckin' right along.  (Although if a perky chef wanted to make an appearance in my kitchen each morning and make breakfast, I wouldn't complain - that was an especially nice feature of staying in a B&B!)

Breakfast:

- bananas & Cinnamon Almond Granola


Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal, milk
- scrambled eggs and toast
- leftover waffles and fruit

I'd like to say that I'll be more creative, but realistically speaking, this will probably be it. it's going to be a big week.

Dinner:
- Burritos, nachos with black beans, cheese, and salsa, watermelon


- Perfectly Pumpkin Waffles, sausage, scrambled eggs, fruit
- Pizza, carrot sticks, watermelon
- Grilled fish, baked potatoes, salad
- Steak quesadillas, salad
- Dinner out for Father's Day
- Dinner at church - what to make??

For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment