After weeks and weeks of having a scheduled activity nearly every day - or some other over-the-top something happening like double chicken pox and a sinus infection that just won't quit - we have THREE DAYS this week with nothing planned. I'm super excited about that.
Last week we ate all sorts of strange and hurriedly put together things. i'm hoping to avoid that this week - and to try some fun, new recipes. If you have some to share, I'd love to check them out! Leave a link in the comment section below, please!
In the meantime, here's the tentative plan:
- Cinnamon Almond Granola & fruit
-Steal-Good Pumpkin Bread & fruit
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Scones
- Breakfast wraps
- Italian roast beef sandwiches with salad and chips
- Grilled fish, baked potatoes, salad
- Slow cooker beef & broccoli over rice, egg rolls
- Spicy Sausage Pasta, Salad
- Dinner at church
If there's time in there, I'd like to make some homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars and some chocolate bar cookies.
There's the plan! What's yours??
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.