Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Necessary Interruption


I wanted to share this recipe for apple granola bread with you today.  It's really yummy.  This is the only picture I was able to get - because everybody devoured it in the car on the way to Florida.

However, we've been really busy lately, and somehow junk mail and clean laundry have taken over most available surfaces in this house.  The lack of clean, shiny space is making me very grumpy.

So, the apple bread recipe will pop up here next week.  In the meantime, I've got to get crackin' - and help the kids with their rooms - before they send me to off to Sesame Street to live in a certain famous garbage can.

Have a wonderful weekend!

PS - A certain famous author will be guest-blogging here next week, and I have an exciting giveaway coming up, too!  Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment