We're back from Disney and getting ready to resume a mouse-free life. As we unpack, do mountains of laundry, and get a few things organized for a visit from family, we're focusing on simple meals and fall flavors.
Here's what we're planning:
- Baked cinnamon oatmeal
- Scrambled eggs X 2, toast
- Applesauce muffins X 2
- Cereal with milk and bananas
- Whole wheat chocolate chip pumpkin bread (recipe coming soon!)
Lunches will be our usual assortment of leftovers and sandwiches with sliced veggies or fruit.
- Unpacking! frozen pizza, carrot sticks, apple slices
- Parmesan potato soup, breadsticks
- Cubed steak, baked potatoes, guilty good green beans
- Breakfast pizza-for-dinner, fruit
- Roast beef, roasted veggies and potatoes, applesauce
- Vegetable beef soup, grilled cheese sandwiches, apple slices
- Grab it and Growl
Is it beginning to feel like fall where you live?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie!