Here's the plan:
- Baked oatmeal x 2 (the Perfectly Pumpkin pancakes made so many that we never made oatmeal last week)
- Pumpkin scones
- Baked Amish doughnuts, bananas X 2
- Scrambled eggs, toast
- cereal, fruit, milk
Lunch will be our usual assortment of leftovers and sandwiches with fruit, sliced veggies, and cheese or yogurt.
- Southwestern Crispy Chicken Wraps (got the filling mixed up last week, but that's as far is it got!), Corn, grapes
- Veggie/stuffing casserole (recipe to come later this week), applesauce
- Slow cooker tortilla soup, tortilla chips
- Fish and chips (Oven baked parmesan cheese fries), steamed broccoli
- Chicken sandwiches, scalloped potatoes, buttered limas
- Grab it and growl
Prepping for Disney:
- Breakfast cookies
- Chocolate chip pumpkin brownies
- Chocolate chip pumpkin bread
What are you eating this week?
For more meal plans, visit OrgJunkie!