Sunday, September 25, 2011
Menu Plan Monday - September 26, 2011
We're in the final stages of preparation for Disney! I'm centering our meal plans this week around foods that we already have on hand - and around foods that will be easy to prepare, giving me more time to pack and work on other preparations.
- Pumpkin pancakes x 3 (we really love these!)
- scrambled eggs, fruit
- cereal, bananas
- pumpkin bread - one for now and two to freeze for the trip
Lunches will be our usual assortment of leftovers or simple sandwiches, sliced fruits and veggies, and cheese or yogurt.
- Crispy southwest chicken wraps, cantaloupe
- Spaghetti with bolognese sauce, garlic bread, homemade applesauce
- baked chicken with pineapple salsa, rice, roasted carrots
- vegetable soup, grilled cheese sandwiches, sliced apples
- Grab it and growl - clean out the fridge night
- dinner out
- dinner with my in-laws (she's cooking!)
My last minute kitchen prep for our trip will include:
- some sort of whole wheat cookie
- no bake chocolate chip energy bites
- chocolate chip granola bars
- pumpkin brownies
For more meal plans, visit Orgjunkie!