Monday, September 5, 2011
Meal Plan Monday - September 5, 2011
With a shift in the weather from really hot to plain gorgeous, we're going to be grilling a bit and yet taking advantage of the cooler weather to bake and freeze some things for our upcoming Disney trip. With a crazy weekend almost behind us, we're looking forward to being back in the regular swing of things!
- Cinnamon scones, fruit
- Peanut butter and chocolate chip muffins, fruit
- Homemade egg McMuffins
- Scrambled eggs, toast
- Breakfast casserole, fruit X2
- Whole wheat cinnamon rolls, fruit
Lunches will be our usual assortment of leftovers or sandwiches with sliced fruits/veggies, cheese, or yogurt.
- Cookout! Hamburgers, black beans, carrot sticks, invent-a-cake
- Slow cooker creamy chicken and wild rice soup, homemade bread, fruit
- Grilled barbeque chicken, baked potatoes, guilty-good green beans, applesauce
- Mexican pizza, corn, chocolate chip cake
- Cheeseburger mac 'n' cheese, veggie sticks (recipe will post Wednesday at 4 PM!)
- Meatball subs, steamed broccoli, fruit
- Grab it and growl
I'm planning to spend one afternoon this week doing a bit of baking for our trip. I'd like to get these things made and in the freezer:
- whole wheat chocolate chip cookies
- pancake and sausage muffins
- blueberry banana bread
For more menu plans, visit OrgJunkie!