The weather seems to be gearing up towards the beginning of spring, as we're to experience a slow warm-up this week. We're definitely ready to break out the grill.
With that in mind, here's our party- and spring-friendly menu plan for the week.
- blueberry muffins, oranges
- scrambled eggs, toast, bananas
- cinnamon rolls, fruit
Lunches will be our usual assortment of leftovers or sandwiches with yogurt or cheese and sliced veggies or fruit.
- Cheeseburger Calzones
- Taco soup, tortilla chips
- Fish fry night! (My Little Man's studying fish in school this week, and this is the way he wants to cook it.) Fried fish, oven fries, carrot sticks
- Grilled ham, S'Mashed Italian Potatoes, lima beans
- Dinner out for the birthday girl
We'll also be taking a birthday treat to her classroom. I have an idea for a kid-friendly combination of cake and ice cream. If all goes well, I'll post it next week!
What are you cooking up this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie!