Whewwww! It's been quite the week around here. NOTHING was as we expected - beginning super late Wednesday when our Big Helper's tummy bug moved in. With company expected for her weekend birthday, all plans changed - and that changed our meal plans, too. So some things that didn't happen last week will reappear here this week, and ... well, you get the idea.
- fruit salad with Cinnamon Almond Granola and Yogurt Honey Dressing
- scrambled eggs and toast
- cinnamon rolls, fruit
Lunches will be our usual assortment of leftovers or sandwiches with cheese or yogurt and sliced fruit or veggies.
- Southwest baked chicken, rice, salad
- Ham and cheese omelets with sliced oranges
- Italian beef sandwiches, Guilty Good Green Beans, applesauce
- Homemade baked corndogs, roasted cauliflower, baked beans
- Delayed dinner out as part of the birthday celebration
- Birthday party lunch, chosen by the Birthday Girl: Cheeseburgers, baked corn, leftover trifle for dessert.
What are you cooking up this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie!