Here's the plan:
- Apple Pie Granola (recipe coming soon), fruit, yogurt
- Homemade poptarts - I'm determined to make these this week!
- Caramel Pumpkin Doughnut Hole (Muffins) I just found out that these will be featured in an upcoming Taste of Home cookbook. Whoo-hoo!
- Scrambled eggs, toast
- Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches
- Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup, Roasted Turkey and Brie Grilled Sandwich
- Turkey burgers, baked black beans, apple crisp
These are the things that I'm hoping to get made for the freezer this week:
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies (CCC)
- Caramel Pumpkin Doughnut Hole (Muffins)
- Pizza (Crusts made and semi-baked)
- Homemade Poptarts
What are you cooking up this week?
For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.