It was Thanksgiving! This year we traveled to my parents' house, where my sister, aunt, and grandmother also came. We spent several days together, and while there, we experienced these blessings:
- A Little Man, excited to help make cookies - and enjoying the cookie cutter sorting.
- Wonderful help from two enthusiastic kids.
- Rolling out the dough for the first time - so excited!
- A 'happy birthday' doughnut from the kids, decorated by my daughter.
- My Little Man's joy at eating his doughnut.
- The many blessings we listed on Tom.
- A walk with family on a beautiful Thanksgiving day.
- My Big Helper was excited to find this "Christmas tree" in the park and insisted on carrying it home.
- Cookie painting time with four generations: my kids, my mom, myself, and my grandmother ...
- and the yummy results!
- A beautiful sunset through the trees.
- My husband helped my daughter with her newfound skill: crocheting.
- Manly football time.
- An old-fashioned game of "Wheel of Fortune" with the girls.
What blessings have YOU been blessed with this week?
For more Multitudes on Monday, visit A Holy Experience.