Here's the plan:
- Cinnamon apple coffee cake X 2
- Perfectly Pumpkin Pancakes
- Scrambled eggs, toast, oranges
- Blueberry breakfast cake
- Cereal, fruit
Lunches will be our usual assortment of leftovers or sandwiches and yogurt/cheese with sliced fruits and veggies.
- Pork barbeque sandwiches in the Crock Pot, carrot sticks
- Cheeseburger mac 'n' cheese, steamed broccoli
- Chicken pot pie soup, biscuits
- Dinner at in-laws' before the family event
- Dinner out on the road while traveling X 2
I'd also like to make a batch of Crock-Pot apple butter to put back for Christmas gifts, and I hear that a grandmother is hinting around for some of these Chocolate Chip cookies.
What are you cooking up this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie!