We're home! After traveling for the better part of last week, we're back in North Carolina and settling in for the Christmas season. I'm hoping to get the tree up and some decorations up this week.
Advent has begun and so now our family does devotions by candlelight after dinner each night. We've found that it helps us focus on the real reason for the season, and we look forward to this each year.
So, this week we'll be eating these things by candlelight:
- Banana muffins and oranges
- yogurt and granola parfaits
- scrambled eggs, toast, and oranges
- cinnamon apple coffee cake
- cereal and bananas X 2
- apple pie French toast
Lunches will be our usual assortment of leftovers or sandwiches with sliced fruits and veggies and cheese or yogurt.
- Pizza, sliced carrots, apples
- Roast beef, roasted carrots and potatoes, apple crisp (recipe coming this week)
- Barbecue, steamed broccoli, leftover apple crisp
- Veggie Beef soup, bread, cheese
- Chicken stir fry
- Chicken sandwiches, crashed potatoes, applesauce
- Grab it and Growl
What are you serving this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie!